Zenkraft have partnered with Endicia to provide First Class Mail, Library Mail, Media Mail and Endicia Pay-on-Use Returns™ support to our USPS application. We’ve also condensed the wizard into a single page to make shipping much faster.
1. Once you’ve added your Endicia preference (you can either create a new Endicia account or add your existing account) the wizard will show almost all services offered by Endicia. We also support Endicia Pay-on-Use Returns™.
2. Label image types include PNG, GIF, JPEG, PDF, EPLII and ZPLII.
3. Now, we also support printing labels, stamps and directly onto envelopes.
4. Mail Piece types haven been extended to include Card, Letter, Flat, Parcel, Large Parcel, Irregular Parcel, Flat Rate Envelope, Flat Rate Legal Envelope, Flat Rate Padded Envelope, Flat Rate Gift Card Envelope, Flat Rate Window Envelope, Flat Rate CardBoard Envelope, Small Flat Rate Envelope, Small Flat Rate Box, Medium Flat Rate Box, Large Flat Rate Box, Regional Rate Box A and Regional Rate Box B.
5. Mail Classes include First, Priority, Priority Express, Library Mail, Media Mail and Parcel Select.
6. Many new special services are included Electronic Return Receipt and Restricted Delivery.
7. Once a shipment is created, all shipment and label information is stored in Salesforce. Also, if you enable our scheduled tracking for USPS feature the tracking data will be updated every hour automatically.
To get started, install a free 7 day trial of our USPS App from the AppExchange
Comments currently disabled