Zenkraft’s Branded Tracking Add-on allows you to provide a seamless brand experience to your customers.
Zenkraft’s Branded Tracking Add-on allows you to provide a seamless brand experience to your customers. Branded tracking emails are sent at each important stage of a shipment ( or return’s) journey. When the user clicks for more information they are taken to a branded tracking page which ultimately will drive more trusted traffic back to your website.
To set up Branded Tracking you need to firstly make sure you have a licence for it (or in sandbox it should already be activated for you). You can tell if you have a licence by going to the tabs and finding the Zenkraft Settings tab.
If you don't see the Branded Tracking tab contact email@example.com.
Then you will need to follow these steps
Create the Public Tracking Site
Go to Setup > Develop > Sites and click on the New Button.
Fill in the fields as you see in the below screenshot.
1. Set the URL that you want to use.
2. Activate the site
3. Open the search button
4. Search for our managed visualforce page called ShipmentTrack
5. Select it
Click Save to save your site setting.
Enable Public Access Settings
Click into your site and then click on the Public Access Settings button.
Ensure that the Shipment, Shipment Info, Preference, Preference Info, Checkpoints objects all have visibility.
Enable Tracking Checkpoints
You need to enable tracking checkpoints. To do this go to Setup > Develop > Custom Settings and click on the Manage link for Shipmate General Settings
Click on the Edit link
Make sure that the Record Shipping Checkpoints is set as shown in this screenshot:
Create the Email Alert
If you want to let your clients know, via branded email alerts, when there is a change in status of their shipment then follow these sets to set up a tracking notification.
Go to Setup > Create > Workflows & Approvals > Email Updates and click the New Email Alert button.
Fill in the fields as you see in this screenshot:
1. Search for the Email Template
2. Select the Zenkraft MultiCarrier folder
3. Input "Tracking Email" and click Go.
4. Select the "Tracking Email" that comes up.
5. Under Recipient Type choose "Email Field" and then choose Recipient Email.
6. Click Save.
Create a Process Builder to send out the email alerts
Next you need to create the Process Builder task.
Go to Setup > Create > Workflows & Approvals > Process Builder and click the New button.
Give the process builder a name and choose to start the process when a record changes
Fill in the fields as you see in these screenshots:
a). choose the shipment object and start the process when a record is created or edited.
b). set the criteria to be run when the Status Description is changed.
c). under immediate actions, set the action type to be "Email Alerts" and then find the email alert you created earlier.
d). You are then all set. Don't activate the process builder until you have finished this guide and set up the logos, header and colours which you can see in our next step.
Set your company colours, logo and header images.
Open the Salesforce tabs and go to Zenkraft Settings, and select the Branded Tracking tab.
There are 10 settings you can fill in:
- Your logo. We recommend a size of 170px wide by 60px high, a PNG works well.
- Your background header. We recommend a size of 1400px wide by 175px high, a PNG works well.
- Select the site you created earlier so.
- Set the text you want to appear in the button on your force.com tracking page.
- Set the URL you want the above button to direct your users to on the tracking page.
- Set your primary colour, this is a hexadecimal value so something like #34AF34.
- Set your secondary colour, this is a hexadecimal value so something like #34AF34, or you can even type in a color, for example green.
- This is a toggle so your users can see the whole travel history if you activate it.
- This is where you can put some text at the bottom of the tracking page.
- If you have any google analytics or chatbot code you can simply add it here.
Save your settings. Don't forget to activate your process builder as well.
Set up Multiple Branding pages
It's easy to set up Multiple Branded Tracking pages.
The first step is to create each of your different branding pages which you can do by clicking the [+] icon and filling in the details for each one as per the above steps.
Next, in your Custom Address Source you need to make sure that you have a field on your original object that specifies the Brand name that the shipment would apply to. In the screenshot above the names would be "Brand A", or "Brand B" or "Brand C".
Once you have that field set up on the same object you are using in your Custom Address Source, you can then reference the Brand field which you can find once you edit the Custom Address Source.
Add a SkyScrapper Image and URL
If you want to add a skyscraper to the side of the tracking page to let your customers know of any new products/services that's very easy to do.
At the bottom of the branding settings page you have a switch called "Enable Upsell Skyscraper".
Once activated you are able to set the Title, upload an image, and set the URL. This will then be shown on all tracking pages.
If you need more flexibility you can also use the Dynamic fields to select a field related to the shipment object that stores this image and URL data.
Delete Branding Page
To delete a Branding Page just simply click on the "Remove Settings" button.
Test the process and please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.