Setup and Configure
A guide to installing the application and assigning licenses
Install the Application
You can install our application into your sandbox or production directly from our AppExchange listing.
1. Get the App
Click on the Get It Now button and select the desired destination. Zenkraft Multi-Carrier can be installed in both Sandbox and Production instantly. Click Continue.
Unless you are already logged in, you will be asked to enter your Salesforce username and password. In order to install any AppExchange package, you must either be a Salesforce Administrator or have the Download AppExchange Packages permission on your user profile. If neither is applicable, please contact your Salesforce Administrator to install this app.
2. Choose Production or Sandbox
3. Confirm Installation Details
4. Install for All Users
5. Approve Third-Party Access
6. Install the App
As usually the installation can take some time, you might receive a message about it. Just click done and wait for the email notification of the successful installation.
To upgrade your current version, please follow the above described steps.
Assigning Licenses to users
Each user that wants to use our app to create shipments, track or view tracking updates needs to have a licence.
To assign a license to a user go to Setup > Installed Packages and click on the Manage Licenses link for the Zenkraft Package.
You can the add the users who need to have access.
If you need to increase the amount of user licenses please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you need to migrate your existing setup between sandboxes or from a sandbox org to production, this is a handy migration checklist to follow.
- Install the app in the new environment
- Create the preference(s) in the new environment
- Migrate any custom fields used in the Custom Address Source(s)
- Migrate the Custom Address Source(s)
- Migrate the automation processes
- Note down which IDs in the formulas and/or automated processes belong to which records (ex. Preference IDs or CAS IDs)
- Replace these IDs in the new environment with the new IDs
- Assign the licenses and/or permissions to the right users/profiles
- If you are migrating to production and are currently using a trial license please notify our support so we can adjust your license
In this section you can find the troubleshooting steps for issues that may arise during or after the installation.
Enabling Endpoints after install
Occasionally the API endpoints will not be enabled after an installation. This document will guide you through the necessary steps.
- Go to Setup and search "Remote Site Settings"
- Activate all remote sites related to the Zenkraft application you have installed
- For the Multi Carrier app, these will have "zkmulti" namespace prefix
Most important remote sites to enable:
- Zenkraft - https://zenkraft.secure.force.com - Required for licencing
- PrintNode - https://api.printnode.com - Printing Via Desktop App