With Dreamforce starting on Monday these are Adrian our CTO’s must see sessions at Dreamforce 2017.
1. Shipping at Lightning Speed: Salesforce Jolts Transportation and Logistics
Looking forward to seeing how Transportation and Logistics are being improved by other customers.
2. UPS Powers its Global Field Sales with Lightning and Mobile
UPS is one of our key partners, we are UPS certified on a global level, I’m looking forward to learning about how they are using Salesforce to drive efficiencies in their company.
3. The Future of AppExchange: A Roadmap for AppExchange Partners
It’s important to stay up to date with the AppExchange future changes. There will be an overview of the road ahead as the Salesforce product team discusses the roadmap and their vision for the future of app distribution.
4. ISVs and Salesforce: GDPR Perspectives and Discussion
GDPR is coming into force in May, and as we are based in Europe, it will be interesting to learn the Salesforce strategy on this new legislation.
5. Salesforce Reports Roadmap: The Future of Salesforce Reporting
Sneak Peak of the roadmap ahead for report and dashboard. Looking forward to how we can integrate these new changes into our apps to better benefit our customers.
What are you most looking forward to seeing at Dreamforce 2017? Let us know in the comments and don’t forget to visit us at booth 1941.