If you have been keeping up with our updates recently you will probably already know that we are excited to be sponsors of Dreamforce 2017. We have some great new features to show you inside our apps. Lightning Support is a feature many of our customers are talking about and of course we will be on hand to show you exactly what our apps can do and how they can benefit your business.
We are also extremely excited that Amy Young from Delta Dental of New Jersey will be giving a talk about how they connected to UPS, inventory systems, and printing facilities, to fully automate their marketing event management lifecycle and how our Apps helped them along the way. Make sure you don’t miss it by adding it to your Agenda Builder here.
Our Tips for Surviving Dreamforce 2017
Dreamforce is a huge event, offering hundreds of sessions, opportunities and potential new solutions. With that in mind, we have compiled a quick list of what we believe are the most important tips based on our previous experiences that will help you to make the most of your time at Dreamforce.
• Connect socially: take advantage of social media by utilising hashtags such as #df17. Not only will this enable you to connect with the right people but it is a great way to get the latest updates on after-parties and other events taking place after the day’s proceedings have come to a close. We will also be Tweeting using the hashtag #df17 as well so you can keep up to date with what we are doing throughout the event.
• There’s no need to bring a laptop: you’ll be walking around all day so it’s best to carry as little as possible, such as a tablet to take notes, which brings us onto our next point…
• Plan ahead: Moving from one session to another can take up to 15 minutes depending on the location and it’s a good idea to try to arrive early as there are often queues if you haven’t pre-registered. Don’t worry if you happen to miss an event, many of them are available to view on YouTube afterwards. Remember you can also use the Agenda Builder to plan your time at Dreamforce.
• Network network network: you will be at an event with thousands of other Salesforce Enthusiasts, this is a great opportunity to meet people you have been chatting with on Twitter or LinkedIn.
• Dress comfortably: business-casual but most importantly comfortable trainers for all of the walking. October is a warmer month in San Francisco but the weather can be unpredictable so pack layers.
We will be there for the whole of dreamforce at booth 1941 and it would be great to see you there. To book a 1-to-1 meeting at salesforce, you can click the button below.
Comments currently disabled