Zenkraft is very beneficial for us, it’s a tremendous help in tracking shipments and giving visibility to our customers”
John Mauro, Director of Finance and Operations, ICOT
- ICOT previously used UPS WorldShip, a standalone Windows desktop app to create and manage their customer shipments. When the company started using Salesforce in 2014 they realized there was a disconnection between their CRM platform and WorldShip.
- ICOT was looking for a 100% Salesforce Native product that could give them full logistics visibility.
- The company offers a 45 days return policy on their delivered products. A key challenge was to obtain visibility of the exact delivery date in order to keep an accurate report of the shipments that are eligible for returns.
- ICOT wanted to provide excellent customer service by contacting customers with a ‘welcome call’ as soon as the shipment is delivered. With their existing system there was no way of knowing when a shipment was delivered.
- UPS for Salesforce is an native shipping product available on AppExchange. It enables ICOT to process, ship and track shipments without ever leaving Salesforce for their 110 Salesforce Users.
- ICOT’s team found the entire implementation and setup process easy to follow and fast.
- The total integration between UPS for Salesforce and Salesforce allows the team to automatically populate address and shipment information needed to create labels and trade documents.
- UPS for Salesforce automatically updates the status of the shipment every hour. This means as soon as a shipment is delivered, an ICOT rep can actually accomplish the ‘welcome call’ as soon as a customer receives a shipment.
- Before using UPS for Salesforce, ICOT generated 500 shipments per month. Now (June 2016), the company delivers about 2,000 shipments every month and is estimated to increase up to 8,000 by the end of the year.
- The company can create shipments 20% faster, taking less than one minute.
- UPS for Salesforce is the perfect solution to have a clear record of all ICOT shipments and visibility of the exact delivery date.
The company can create shipments 20% faster, taking less than one minute.
UPS for Salesforce is the perfect solution to have a clear record of all ICOT shipments and visibility of the exact delivery date.