Call Center RMAs and Returns
Automate returns and RMA processing in a multi-channel environment with Salesforce Service Cloud and Zenkraft
Call Center Returns In Action
1. RMA’s Reguest
Unlimited customer service channels including email, social, mobile and phone means that a product return request can almost come from anywhere. Using Salesforce Service Cloud you can centralize all requests with Cases.
2. Return Approval
With Shipmate you can easily build in approval processes and workflow for your agents. Once a return is approved the shipping label along with return instructions can be generated and emailed to your customer with one click.
3. Return processing & settlement
The generated return shipping label will include an RMA/Case number both in visual and barcode format. Every hour the tracking status in Salesforce will update to show the return goods flowing back to your warehouse or returns processing center.
Integrates with Salesforce Partners
Our apps are 100% native which makes it simple to integrate with other AppExchange partners. Take a look at our integration tutorials for Ascent, Kenandy and Accounting Seed.
Why use Zenkraft for your Call Center Returns?
What is in it for you?
- Your custromer support or call center department will be able to handle return cases and create RMAs faster and easier than ever before. Your business will save time and money.
- Gain global visibility and keep track of the inbound process of all your return shipments with hourly updates in Salesforce. These are automated updates that allow you to see the very latest status of your shipments.
- Salesforce Reports and Dashboards on RMA metrics.
How do we do it?
- Shipmate’s intuitive shipping wizard, allows you to create a new return shipment easily. Moreover, if the characteristics of the return shipments are always the same, you can predefine those in a custom setting and create shipments with one click.
- With the one-click feature, you will be able to create shipping labels straight away without the need to leave the platform. The label can be emailed directly to your customers.
Zenkraft is used by over 1000 of the biggest companies in the world including