Calculate shipping rates and quotes on any Salesforce object including Opportunities, Quotes and Invoices.
Shipment Quote Process
1. Input data
You can calculate quotes against any object in Salesforce. Quotes are based on packaging type, recipient information (name, address and contact details) and the weight of the package that needs to be delivered.
2. Calculate rates
Once you have pressed the ‘Calculate Rates’ botton, you can easily compare the different services offered by your carrier. View the Carriage Charges, Days to Delivery and Scheduled Delivery Time, all in the same table.
3. Select Service Type
With this information you are able to choose the most suitable service for your shipment. After the selection, you can easily create and print labels for your package with one click. Your package is ready to go!
Integrates with Salesforce Partners
Our apps are 100% native which makes it simple to integrate with other AppExchange partners. Take a look at our integration tutorials for Ascent, Kenandy and Accounting Seed.
Why use Zenkraft for your Shipment Tracking?
What is in it for you?
- You are currently able to compare and view shipment rates for FedEx, UPS and USPS, and we are always adding more shipping carriers.
- Save time and money choosing the right delivery service for all your shipments, without ever leaving the platform.
- For FedEx and UPS you can use your own negotiated rates, and for USPS we automatically enable Commercial Plus Pricing.
How do we do it?
- Our apps are 100% integrated with Salesforce and carrier partners. You can control and manage your entire logistics from one platform.
- Our technology makes shipment costs calculation simple and fast. If your shipment details are always the same, you can save them for future shipments with our ‘Save for Re-Use’ option.
- Decide which members of your staff have permission to manage shipments and have access to your Zenkraft account.
- Print directly to your thermal printer. We support almost every thermal printer in the market today.
Zenkraft is used by nearly 1,000 companies including