B2B Commerce Shipping Costs
Provide flexibile and customizable shipping
costs in B2B Commerce checkout process. You can mark up, mark down and apply rate cards to
Your customers can even bill their own shipping account during the checkout process.
Click on the Get It Now button and select the desired destination (sandbox or production). Multi-carrier for Salesforce can be installed in both Sandbox (does not expire) and Production (7 day trial) instantly. Click Continue.
Install Multi-Carrier B2B Extension Package
Click on the Get It Now button and select the desired destination. Zenkraft Multi-Carrier Shipping for B2B Commerce can be installed in both Sandbox and Production instantly. Click Continue.
If you want to test the shipping functionality then we recommend using our test FedEx preference (this is because FedEx offers the most friendly test environment). By using this test preference you won't be charged for any of your test shipments.
You can add this by going to Zenkraft Settings and turning on Demo Mode and then clicking the "Create FedEx Test Preference" button.
Otherwise please do go ahead and add your own preferences. Make sure Demo mode is off though, otherwise you might see some authentication errors.
Create the Custom Address Source for Rating
Next you need to create the Custom Address Sources to reference the information on the CC Cart object (for shipping rates).
Go to Setup > Object Manager > Shipment (zkmulti__MCShipment__c) > Fields & Relationships
Click New and create a Look-up Relationship to the CC Cart object
You are now ready to create the Custom Address Sources.
Go to Custom Address Sources and click on the New button, give it a name "B2B Cart", and select the Shipment Object Lookup Field you created above for the CC Cart.
Scroll down and fill in the packages section as you see here:
The Child object collects all the items that are in the cart.
Next you can set the standard fields for getting the service types as you can see here:
To set these values as you see them above (without the [ or ] ) make sure when you select the field you click on the Static Value button:
Your Rating is now done. Click on Save.
Configure the Zenkraft B2B Settings
Go to Zenkraft B2B Settings Tab and set the Custom Address Source you added in the previous step.
The Tracking Options tab is where you can specify which fields on the CC Order Object will be displayed on the MyAccount -> My Order UI.
Create two new fields on the CC Order object called Tracking Number and Tracking Stage, and set the two fields like so on the Zenkraft B2B Setting page. You can then populate these fields yourselves if you are fullfiling the orders via a different system or you can set up a process builder task to copy the tracking number and stage from the related shipment you create from the order.
The next tab we will look at is the Rate Cards.
You will always have a Default Rate Card which you can set up with the Carriers and Service Types as you see fit.
You can add or edit the Rate options as per your needs. In this screenshot you can see that we are setting FedEx Ground as being Free from Shipping costs. If you need to add new options or edit them use the buttons highlighted below:
Once you create/edit a Rate option you can specify the Carrier, the Service Types to include (or exclude) and whether these items should be Free, Fixed or Percentage.
Free means the shipping charge is set to 0.
Fixed means that you can add a margin to the shipping cost by adding the amount. In the screenshot below you can see that we have set the price to be an extra $15. If you don't want to add any margin just set it to 0.
Percentage works along the same lines as Fixed, but instead of a fixed increase, you can add a percentage ontop of the shipping cost. So if shipping was $10 and you put a Percentage = 20 then the user would see $12 as the shipping cost.
If you have a requirement to have different rate cards per Account, for example Account ABC gets free Ground Shipping, but if they want to use Overnight, then they will need to pay for the shipping, then the Rate card system allows that functionality; you will need a field on your Account object that specifies the Name of the Rate Card to use, and you set that field on this section:
Finally we have the Service Type Options tab where you can disable or change the display name of each service type.
Click on Save and this part is now done.
Configure the Salesforce B2B Admin
Follow the steps below to set up the B2B Admin settings.
1. Go to CC Admin Tab
2. Go to Configuration Modules, select 'My Orders' and Click on the New Button (optional) under the Configuration Model..
3. These are needed if you want to show the Tracking Status, tracking Number columns and the Return button to automatically create a return label. :
a. Name: Show Return Button, API Name: showreturnbutton, Externally Safe: checked
b. Name: Show Tracking Number, API Name: showtrackingnumber, Externally Safe: checked
c. Name: Show Tracking Status, API Name: showtrackingstatus, Externally Safe: checked
d. Name: Show Branding Tracking URL, API Name: showbrtrackingurl, Externally Safe: checked
4. Go to Configuration Settings
5. Create options using New button (if needed):
1. Module: My Orders, Configuration: Show Return Button, Page: My Account (MA), Value: TRUE
2. Module: My Orders, Configuration: Show Tracking Number, Page: My Account (MA), Value: TRUE
3. Module: My Orders, Configuration: Show Tracking Status, Page: My Account (MA), Value: TRUE
4. Module: My Orders, Configuration: Show Branding Tracking URL, Page: My Account (MA), Value: TRUE
6. Go to the DefaultStore settings and change 'Order Hook Settings for DefaultStore' to be zkb2b.MCOrderExtension
7. Next go to Shipping and change the Settings for DefaultStore' to zkb2b.MCShippingAndHandling
8. Go to 'Configuration Settings', select Module as 'Body Includes Begin'
9. Create 2 options (by clicking the 'New' button):
Option 1 (this allows you to set this as being on or off):
Module: Body Includes Begin
Page: My Account (value should be MA)
Option 2 (this option specifies the method to use):
Module: Body Includes Begin
Configuration: Page Include Name
Page: My Account (value should be MA)
10. Go to Global Settings -> Configuration Cache Management. Deactivate old cache, Build and Activate new cache (do this every time you make a change in CC Admin settings)
Setup Sharing Settings
1. Go to Setup -> Security -> Sharing Settings
2. Click 'Edit' on Organization-Wide Defaults
3. Select 'Read-only' for MC B2B Configuration / Custom Address Source / Shipmate Preference / Shipmate Preference Info objects. You should receive an email once it is ready, in a few minutes.
Enable the Platform Cache
1. Go to Setup -> Develop -> Platform Cache
2. Click 'Edit' for zkb2b cache
3. Set the values as you see below:
4. Click Save
Now it is time for you to test.
If you have any queries then please contact us and we will be happy to help